By now, there are over staff members in our company, among which there are members in the design team, in the R&D center, and staff in the after-sales department. All of them are well-trained.
Greenweimo constantly improves the service system and creates a healthy and excellent service structure.
Greenweimo focuses on the principle of "continuous improvement on product quality" and actively conducts R&D research before production.
For over years, we have been conducting the business of Biodegradable Tableware so that we have gathered rich customer cases and can offer various design services to satisfy customers' needs.
We have been doing export business since our foundation and have partnered with customers from . Customers from these countries have been giving us great feedback.
1. There are careful material selections in Greenweimo compostable lunch trays manufacture. The materials are selected mainly in consideration of the force exerted on the element and the production cost.
2. The product has a certified quality and a stable and reliable performance.
3. This product has comprehensive functionality and high performance.
4. With its foreseeable development prospects, this product is worth expanding over the market.
1. Ningbo Weimo Article Co., Ltd is a comprehensive and high-tech company that focuses on inventing and manufacturing high quality compostable lunch trays .
2. Greenweimo occupies a wider share in the marketplace thanks to the nice biodegradable tray .
3. We know how important it is to do it right the first time. We will work with customers to provide the best solutions, best service, and best quality. Please contact. Our mission is to maintain high-quality design standards and business ethics with improved production time and time to market (TTM). Our business model is simple: build a team that dedicates their professional lives to serving the unique needs of manufacturers. Our company bears social responsibility. Aiming at reducing the potential environmental burden and impacts caused by our products, we make a life cycle assessment part of the development of sustainable new products.