How many times have you heard the word "bagasse" and wondered what it means? Simply put, bagasse is a biodegradable material derived from sugarcane waste. It is one of the preferred resources for making ecological takeaway food packaging. This product is becoming a new trend in restaurants and delivery services. In fact, it has become a major competitor to plastics in the food industry.
Bagasse is biodegradable and has many benefits, including high temperature resistance, excellent durability, and it's also compostable. That's why it's not only used as a key ingredient in eco-friendly packaging, but also in the production of biodegradable disposable tableware. Made from natural resources, this sugar cane food container can withstand high temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius and is safe to use inside the oven or microwave. Yes! You can store and reheat food in it without worrying about its heat resistance.
1. Air tightness of sugarcane food containers. Although sugarcane is easily degraded, it is quite convenient for food storage and transportation. Sugarcane has the necessary moisture tolerance, as well as the air tightness needed to insulate food from external substances.
2. The economy of sugarcane food containers. The price of sugar cane packaging is similar to that of plastic packaging. That's why you can choose both without noticing the financial difference.
3. The lightness of sugarcane food containers. Biodegradable sugar cane containers are very light; so you can take them as many places as you want without much effort, isn't it great?
4. The aesthetics of sugarcane food containers. The color tone of the sugar cane is soft, light and attractive at the same time, so it will attract the attention of would-be diners.
5. The trend of sugar cane food containers: Many customers prefer to choose a more environmentally friendly business, so implementing it can expand your opportunities in the market. There is no need to go without plastic, just offer this alternative and your customers will increase.
6. Sustainability of sugarcane food containers. For those looking to protect the environment, there is no better option than sugar cane fiber. It can be reused continuously at a lower price, and best of all: it has an extremely low pollution footprint. Years ago, recyclable products were hard to come by, so prices were higher. Today, you can easily get sugar cane food container packaging.